Thursday, August 18, 2011

Customer Service

A lot of hockey and goalie schools are now offering online booking and payment systems.  Set up a user ID, put in your credit card, and then whenever you want you can scroll through the calendar of your busy hockey school and pick your date and time.  These are great for the schools, but guess what?  I like to call, ask what you've got, tell you what kind of work my child needs, find out what age group and skill level he/she will be grouped with and then pick a date.  I'll give you my credit card then.  And if I pick the wrong time online because I made a mistake, I don't want a credit for a future class.  I want my money back.

So if you've been in business for a while, you feel pretty confident, and you've got a fancy enrollment system, that's nice, but could you please pick up the phone, or send an email, because this cranky old hockey parent has had enough and won't be back to your class unless you do.  Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment