Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Hockey Goalie's Complete Guide

As a goalie parent, I love this book.  It helps me understand the drills my goalie goes through at practice.  There are diagrams of drills and exercises for on and off-ice training.  The book is best for the beginner goalie, but it's still a great reminder for goalies that have been around a little too long.  Many coaches are player coaches, and really don't have a clue about goalie development and training, so please read this if you are in this boat(crease)!

"The Hockey Goalie's Complete Guide - An Indispensable Development Plan" by Francois Allaire, Firefly Books Ltd. 2009

2 comments:

  1. simply stopping by to say hi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever thought about writing an e-book or guest authoring on other websites?
    I have a blog centered on the same topics you discuss and would really
    like to have you share some stories/information.

    I know my readers would enjoy your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.


    my page www.photographers.ie

    ReplyDelete